How the Australian Olympic Committee created digital fan engagement at scale
About this webinar
The Olympics comes around once every four years (five thanks to COVID-19), bringing together sports fans from across the world to celebrate the very best in their fields.
Komo had the pleasure of being awarded the Official Digital Engagement Platform Supplier for the Australian Olympic Committee (AOC), working alongside their marketing team to deliver a COVID-proof digital fan hub.
In this session, we're talking with Will Jago and Jess Hurford from the Australian Olympic Committee. They were tasked with not only engaging with their athletes and fans but also achieving positive brand awareness and commercial outcomes for event sponsors.
What to expect from this session:
- Key factors that drove the creation of a digital Engagement Hub
- Challenges around community and fan engagement in the lead up to The Tokyo 2020 Olympics
- Challenges around sponsorship ROI
- The Results; how did TeamAus Hub perform?
- Live Q/A with our guests from the Australian Olympic Committee